Note: If the mixture is a little loose, add a small amount of bread crumbs. To make well shaped keftedes put a little oil on your hands.
1 kilo octopus
100 grams onion, finely chopped
2 bay leaves
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
30 grams parsley, finely chopped
20 grams dill, finely chopped
200 grams bread soaked in water and wrung out
100 ml white wine
1 pinch salt
2-3 tablespoons vinegar
a little olive oil
1. Boil octopus in salted water that has the bay leaves and vinegar added for about 1 hour.
2. Remove octopus, cool so it can be handled and cut into fine pieces.
3. Sauté onion and garlic lightly in a little olive oil.
4. Add the octopus, stir and add the wine and allow to cool well.
5. Pour octopus mixture into a bowl and add the parsley and dill, salt and pepper.
6. Add bread and knead the mixture until well mixed.
7. Make into small balls of flat fritters, roll in flour before frying.
8. Fry in good olive oil.